
Two lines! I am pregnant! I can't believe it. We just began trying this month and I figured it would take a few months before I got pregnant. Being the researcher I am, I had read so much about the statistics and just began to chart my BBT to determine when I would ovulate. Somehow it all worked out and we will have our Baby Bear in June! I am so excited.
After I saw the 2 lines on the stick, I wanted to call Mr. Bear right away to tell him. But I also knew this was something that had to be done in person. I wanted to wait to pee on a stick with him home so that we could have taken the test together. But I was feeling so tired that I just had to find out once and for all. I couldn't wait. I waited as long as I could wait. I felt queasy last week and was doing my best to be realistic about the chances and not get my hopes up too high. But it was getting closer and closer to when my period should have appeared and my temperatures were still high and actually showing a triphasic pattern. Okay the psychologist has to show you the chart.

A triphasic pattern is a really great sign. I was getting really hopeful and I've wanted this for so long. So I tested so I would know and if I wasn't I could move on and get ready to try for next month. But we don't need to try again!
Mr. Bear finally came home from work. He gave me a kiss and asked about my day. I told him it was a good day. As he sat down and started to unwind from work and take off his shoes, I told him that I needed to show him something. I grabbed the stick and told him I took a test. I showed him the stick, he smiled and said "your pregnant?" I said "yes!" He asked me if I was happy. Oh course I was!!
Funny thing is, we went on with the rest of the evening like nothing new had occurred. I think we were both trying to take it in and process it all. It was a surreal feeling.
Congrats Sher! You are due really close to Jonah's birthday! We use NFP so we kind of always know when we ovulate. And we get pregnant right away as well. LOL
ReplyDelete