I can't believe it. 5 days until Baby Bear's birthday. This time last year, I was huge with swollen ankles and greatly uncomfortable. I was excited and nervous all as the same time. I cannot believe that one year ago I was counting the days until the birth of my baby girl and today I am counting the days until her 1st birthday. Time sure has flown by. It has been the best year of my life and Baby Bear is the best thing that has ever happened to my life. I love her huge smile and her big brown eyes.
The other day Papa Bear and I were laying in bed and talking. We wanted to freeze time and keep her as she is forever. She is just so amazing. Each day she learns something new and just brings such joy to our lives. While we are excited that we will be celebrating her first birthday, we are also a little sad. It is kind of like mourning the loss of our little baby, she will now be a toddler (although she is not quite toddling, but she is pretty close). A part of me wants her to be my little baby forever and the other part of me is happy to see her continue to develop and thrive. Often I can't wait to see what new thing she does next. I am sad to lose my baby, I just want her to stay little forever. I am not ready for her to grow yet. 5 days....
No comments:
Post a Comment