Baby Bear is a big talker. She has so many words and many signs. It is great that she is better able to communicate. Sometimes she says "no" when don't want her too, but at least she is communicating. She often understands when I ask her simple questions, it really helps to find out what she wants. So far her running list of words:
- mama (although I have been called dada)
- dada (and Papa Bear has been called mama)
- papa (for Grandpa Bear)
- no
- nana (for banana, although she says it other times and I am not sure what she means yet)
- milk
- eat
- more
- stop
- thank you
- what's that
- bye
- hi
- baby
- chasss (for Chase Monster Cat)
- jack (for Jack the dog - Grandma Bear's dog)
- more
- milk
- eat
- sleep
- baby (she actually does a modified version that she made up on her own. For weeks, we were wondering what she was doing with her hands, until finally she verbally put the word with it)
- all done
- bath
No comments:
Post a Comment