Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Growing Up

In less that two week, Baby Bear is going to be a 2 year old. I can't believe that she will be two. She is growing up too quickly.

She is no longer looking like my little baby. She is taller, she talks in full sentences (though we only understand her sentences about 75% of the time, but sentences none the less. She can almost count to 10 (with the numbers out of order from time to time).

I think her pigtails make her look even older. My baby is no longer a baby.

IMG_3683

She is such a happy girl. I love her smile and her silliness.

IMG_3668

IMG_3656

She still loves driving her little red car. Now she drives it on her own without any help from mommy or daddy.

IMG_3658

She even pushes her little red car all on her own.

IMG_3677

She loves to watch her shows, such a big girl.

IMG_3646

I wish we could freeze time. I am not ready for her to grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment