Sunday, August 7, 2011

We love hand me downs

We are so fortunate to have such kind and generous friends. My really good friends that I have known since high school have 3 girls and we are lucky enough to get their hand me down clothing. I had the week off and went through items in storage and had bags of baby/toddler clothes courtesy of the Master girls. In the process I found 2 big bags that Baby Bear never had a chance to wear but she had already outgrown. Oh bother. But I also found a ton of clothes to get her through the rest of the summer and to get her ready for preschool (which starts in less than a month)!

IMG_4178

Baby Bear has worn a new outfit every day since. She loves all the new "princess" dresses she can wear and the "new" shoes as well.

IMG_4182

Baby Bear is becoming quite the little model for me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment