Thursday, December 19, 2013

Montreal: Halloween and more

So we spent Halloween in Montreal. Unfortunately, it was raining so we didn't really try to find a neighborhood to do any trick or treating in for Lil J. But she still got to dress up in her costume for the evening.

Princess Ariel having some Pho.



Trick or Treat in the hotel lobby.



So yes, I did work while in Montreal. I had a poster presentation with one of my students.



I also chaired a could of symposiums. I was quite busy at this conference. But Lil J and Daddy kept themselves busy. We stayed a couple of extra days after the conference.

We enjoyed Old Montreal.




The Notre Dame Cathedral



Lil J lighting a candle for great-Lola and saying a prayer.





Sleeping after a long day of sightseeing. I love how they sleep alike.



Waiting in customs, ready to head back home.








No comments:

Post a Comment