Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The first Back to School Night

So daddy and I attended our first Back to School night. We learned about what Lil J was in store for and got to see some of her artwork that she has told us about. We really like her school and she has a well season teacher with 21 years of teaching experience, 15 of those in kindergarten. It is nice knowing she has a great teacher. 

Lil J had told me about this project and made sure to tell me to look for it on the bulletin board. I love it. 




I love her family picture. Why we only have one leg, I'm not quite sure. But I love that it is such a happy picture. I love that she is so happy. 


It will be a good year. We are learning about all this along side Lil J. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment