Friday, March 26, 2010

Mama Bear's love for shoes extends to baby shoes

I have love shoes. Sadly, I have wide feet and not all shoes fit me well so I can't often buy the shoes that I lust for. I guess that is good for my wallet. But now I have someone to buy shoes for and baby shoes are sooo cute. All winter Baby Bear has been wearing her baby Ugg boots when we go out. They were a gift and perfect to keep her feet warm when we were out and about. Now that the weather is nicer and Baby Bear is mobile, we needed to get her some shoes. I just bought Baby Bear these shoes.


Aren't they absolutely adorable! I love these pediped shoes. They look really comfy and are good for her developing feet since they are flexible. I have read that barefoot is the best way to go and at home Baby Bear is barefoot or with socks. But when we go out I have just begun to put shoes on her since Baby Bear has become mobile. Pedipeds claim to be the "next best thing to bare feet" and they are awarded the American Podiatric Association Seal of Acceptance (whatever that means). Most importantly they are cute and have a lot of cute designs. I am trying to keep myself from buying more. They are a little pricey, but amazon.com recently had some great deals, which is why I bought two pairs (it seems that the prices have gone back up when I just checked).

Her feet will grow and then I can buy more cute styles. But Baby Bear being a little peanut has tiny feet. She barely wears a size 2 or 3-6 month. Other 9-10 month babies are wearing size 4s and up already! She is petite all around. I guess that just means she'll get more wear out of her shoes (and clothes as well).

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I was bidding on the white ones on ebay but lost. :( Delaney still doesn't fit into a size 1 which makes buying cute shoes hard. So glad you love he pedipeds! I think they are cute too :)

    ReplyDelete