A little late with this post. It has been sitting in drafts because I have been so busy and wanted to put up a picture. I will have to share a picture later...
I can't believe that Baby Bear is already 15 months old. It is crazy how time has flown and how she has grown in just the last 3 months. She had her 15 month appointment and she is still a small little thing at 19 lbs, 1 oz and 28 inches tall. She is in the 4th percentile for weight and height. But she is still on the growth curve and growing so there is no reason to worry. She is just little.
She is definitely meeting all her milestones and developing language very well. She has quite a few words and signs. She understands when we ask questions or makes requests. I love that she gives Papa Bear and I kisses when we ask. She know where head, tummy, nose, ears, mouth, and belly button is. She will wiggle her toes if you ask. She is just so smart.
She also has her mischievous side. She has learned to crawl onto the couch and she doesn't sit nicely on the couch. To our dismay, she runs on the couch. She tries to balance on her little push car and balls. She stand on her little chair. She is a crazy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment