Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Bear goes to school

Mondays are a Lola Bear day. Lola Bear just started bringing Baby Bear to a Mommy and Me class for 1 year olds. We call it school, so Baby Bear goes to school once a week. Last week was the first week and I walked with them to the class so that Lola Bear knew where to go and to make sure she was registered correctly. I had intended to stay through the entire class and walk home with them, but Lola Bear (aka my mommy) told me they were fine and I could leave to go to work. I was sad as I walked home by myself. Baby Bear was in a Mommy and Me class and I am the Mommy!! I know she is in good hands with my own mom and enjoying herself. I just wish I was enjoying the class with her.

The nice thing that consoled me was coming home to see Baby Bear's first school art work proudly displayed on our refrigerator. It is so cute and I am so proud.

Her first piece of art work from her first class last week. She colored an apple:



Baby Bear is very talented with such great lines. This week's project, she painted a yellow bus:



My baby girl is growing up, sigh. Can't wait to see what she brings home next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment