This was a very special walk for us because just a months ago, my close friend, John, was diagnosed with MS.

I have known John since high school and we have remained friends through all these years. There is a reason why we remain friends, he is a wonderful person. Through college he was one of a few of my high school friends that visited me at college. He was like a big brother who went to check in on his little sister while she was away at college, I always knew I could count on him.
John walking with his beautiful little girl. We do this so that he can keep on walking, running, and playing with his little girl.

His beautiful and supportive wife led our team to raise all that money for the National MS Society. She is awesome!

Team The J Crew sporting our great team shirts! (Thanks Aileen and Marcy)


We had a great turn out for our Team! Our team even won most spirited!! Go The J Crew!

Baby Bear had a great time.

Baby Bear with her medal after completing the walk (rather ride in her stroller).

Having some lunch after a great walk.
It was a great turn out for a great guy! John is definitely like a big brother to all of us. I'm truly thankful for all of our friendships throughout these decades!
ReplyDelete