I cannot imagine not having Baby Bear in my life, she is the most wonderful person in my life and I love her more than I can ever express. The love and devotion I feel for Baby Bear is indescribable. I know that my life is better having her in it. She is simply amazing. This 2nd year of life I have seen her grow to be a loving and sweet little girl with so much personality. She is an amazing kid! This year has been so great.
She enjoys swimming. (July 2010)
She loves to drive around her red car. (Aug 2010)
She loves spagetti, mmmm. (Sept 2010)
She's a busy bee and not just on Halloween! (Oct 2010)
She went on her first flight to Boston. (Nov 2010)
She enjoyed Christmas in our newly remodeled home. (Dec 2010)
She is a silly girl who loves to dance. (Jan 2011)

She is thoughtful. (Feb 2011)

She love her baby doll and is a little mommy. At daycare, they call her the little mommy, she likes to help feed the babies at daycare and not just the baby dolls. (Mar 2011)

She is a great traveler, she went to NYC. (Mar 2011)

She loves the beach. (Apr 2011)

My hear melts when she smiles at me with her amazing smile. (Apr 2011)

I can't believe how she has grown. (May 2011)

Happy Birthday my baby girl. I love you today, yesterday, and forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment