Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Catching up

I am a bit behind so I am trying to catch up. Here are a few photos that I took with my phone that I finally had a chance to upload.

In mid June, we moved Baby Bear to forward facing in her carseat. She really seems to enjoy the new view.

2011-06-14_08-11-13_254

We often walk to breakfast at Molly's Souper near our house. They give Baby Bear a tea set to play with which she really enjoys each time we go there.

2011-06-26_12-00-05_889

A couple of weekends ago, we went to the Catalina Ski Race. We go every year and this is the Baby Bear's 3rd one. Baby Bear love the pool at the hotel.

2011-07-15_17-06-53_513

Baby Bear enjoyed having her friend with her.

2011-07-15_18-37-54_273

Baby Bear enjoying the Catalin Ski Race

2011-07-16_11-56-44_812

And a photo from this weekend, just for fun.

2011-07-25_18-06-02_343

No comments:

Post a Comment