The cord for my little video camera has been in my office for the last few months so I hadn't been able to upload videos and the camera hasn't been charged in months because of it. After moving into a new building at work and finding it was buried in one of my boxes, I finally remembered to bring the cord home to upload photos.
This one was from May. Baby Bear is a great talker and has so many words. Even more so than from May. We can have actual conversations with her. Baby Bear can be shy around other people and very quiet, yet when she is at home she is quite talkative. In fact, Grandma Bear brings Baby Bear to Gymboree every week and her friends there do not know that she actually talks. This video is proof that she does in fact talk, LOL. I'll have to get a more recent video.
A video from June.
Baby Bear likes to dress herself. Lately she really likes wearing "princess" dress. She had seen an episode of Dora where she is transformed into a princess and is in a dress (as opposed to the shorts and t-shirt she regular wears). Since then, pretty much all dresses are "princess" dress, especially dresses with a ruffle of some kind. She is always interested when I wear any kind of dress. She is such a little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment