
I made these cards for her teachers and packaged it along with a coffee cup and some treats (I forgot to get a picture of the final product).


They really liked it and liked the way it was packaged, I am so glad. Baby Bear was very excited and wanted to pass the gifts out to each teacher herself. I thought that was really sweet that she gave the gifts to her teachers rather than handing them out myself.
For her class mates, I made these little cards that they could color along with a few crayons. Here is a pictue of the inside of the card.

I knew that I didn't want to give a bunch of two-year olds candy. I figured parents would appreciate that I did not do that. I knew that I didn't want Baby Bear to get candy. The front of the card had another snowman and the back of the card had some penguins. A few kids, wanted to color right away. They were a success!
For the holiday party, I signed up top bring some cupcakes. So I made some yummy cupcakes.

Baby Bear saw the cupcakes that I made in the morning and I told her what they were for. When I got to school, she wanted to make sure that I didn't forget the cupcakes.

She enjoyed those cupcakes very much. The cupcakes were a hit.

No comments:
Post a Comment