Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa 2011

Today we went to visit Santa. Baby Bear had been talking about Santa a lot and so I asked her if she wanted to see Santa. She was really excited about it and talked about him the whole drive to the mall. I was worried that there would be a huge line or that he would be taking a lunch break to feed the reindeers since we got there just before noon. We got there and the door was closed with no line. Oh no! But he was there, the door was closed because of the crazy Santa Ana winds we have been experiencing. So we were first in line to see the big guy.

She was quite excited to see him, until she actually saw him.

Santa 2011-b

Baby Bear has come a long way since last year. There were no tears. But she wasn't totally thrilled. I was holding her hand in this one (they cut me out but you can see parts of my fingers).

Santa 2011-a

I had to step in for the last one.

Santa 2011-c

Santa asked Baby Bear if she wanted to a doll for Christmas and she nodded. She was very quiet and didn't say a word through the entire visit. As we were leaving, she did say one thing to Santa, "Thank you." Such a sweet girl. I love her. All in all a very successful visit with Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment