
As a kitty, Chase Monster would always want to be in the bathroom with me. If I closed the door, he would stick his kitty paws under the door. This continued his whole life. It was inevitable that Chase would find his way to the bathroom while I was in the shower or getting ready for the day. If I was there, he was there with me. At night, as I got ready for bed he would meet me in the bathroom and I would brush him there each night. We had our kitty rendezvous in the bathroom every evening.

Chase Monster was a big boy, he wasn't just fat, he was big boned. He definitely loved to eat. Every now and then he would like to have some Cheez Its or tuna. Any time I opened a can, he came running begging for a little.

At his heaviest he was 28lbs and I did put him on a diet where he maintained at his regular 24 lbs. He was a lazy cat, definitely not an active cat, no matter how hard I tried.
Chase Monster also loved to sleep. He loved to sleep at night with me on my head or near my head and he did this up until 2 years ago when he could no longer jump onto the bed. He also enjoyed sleeping on the couch and had his spot. I tried to get him his own little bed and Baby Bear actually picked out a nice pink kitty bed for him, but he preferred the couch.


Between him and daddy, they took up most of our large couch.

Chase Monster wasn't the most affectionate cat to others. But he loved me. He loved his mommy. Chase had an attitude and didn't like to be bothered for anything. He was so good with Baby Bear. When she came home from the hospital, he wasn't quite sure why we brought his screaming baby home. But he was so good with her. He watched her from a far and never bothered her except for a sniff here and there. When she became mobile, he stayed clear from her gated area, only entering the area once she was asleep or gone from the house. When Baby Bear had free reign of the house, he tolerated whatever she did to him. Baby Bear loved Chase Monster too.

Chase loved to lay on our clothes dirty or clean. It was always a challenge when I would try to put laundry away.

No matter what, Chase will always be my sweet kitty. He was always there for me, there before daddy or Baby Bear came into my life. He moved with me 6 times before getting married. He listened to me, he comforted me, he loved me. In turn I loved him. I will always love you Chase Monster, you are forever my Baby Cat.

RIP my dear Chase Monster.
Beautiful. Hugs. He's playing in Heaven with Mrs. now!
ReplyDelete