Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fashion Girl

Last week, Baby Bear spent the afternoon and "worked" with daddy after school. She likes working with her daddy and spending time with him. The next day she asked when I picked her up from preschool if she could work with daddy instead of going to daycare. Gotta love her.

When I go home from work later that day, she then decided she wanted to model and be a fashion girl. She picked out a little outfit and asked me to get my camera so that I could take some pictures of her being a fashion girl. Such a little ham.

IMG_5032

IMG_5033

IMG_5034

Later that evening, she decided to put on a show and asked me to videotape it. She is becoming quite the little performer. I love it.

2013-0130 putting on a show from Sherylle White on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment