Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Making Valentines

We spent part of the weekend making some Valentines for family and friends.

Valentines that Baby Bear made for family.

Untitled

We used some of Baby Bear's past artwork from school to decorate the inside of the Valentines.

Untitled

A good way to re-purpose her millions of art pieces that come home from school.

Untitled

I put together some Valentines for her preschool and daycare friends. I was inspired by several ideas I found floating around on pinterest and designed a little something myself.

Untitled

I am all for non-candy Valentines and figured parents would be happy for that. So we went with Valentine's straws.

Untitled

I also put together a little something for the teachers and Baby Bear's day care ladies. Again, I merged a few ideas from pinterest and designed something for them.

Untitled

I knew I wouldn't have time to bake so I went with something I could put together ahead of time.

Untitled

I hope everyone enjoys their Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment