Baby Bear had been asking to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for a week now. Apparently, a friend of hers at daycare went there and she told me she wanted to go because it was her favorite. I figured it was the perfect time to take her in the middle of week so that it would not be too crowded. I remember going to Chuck E. Cheese's as a kid. It was a lot of fun to play the games. As an adult it seems so much smaller and not as impressive as I remember it being. Especially compared to some other places that are newer and have more to offer. But for a 3 1/2 year old, it is just right.

I got her some token and she was off...

She knew exactly what to do with those tokens...


Now she knows all about Chuck E. Cheese's. Sadly Chuck was not there while we were there, so we will have to see him another day. It was a fun time, she played a few games, earned some tickets and got a few prizes. All in all, a fun afternoon activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment