

This summer, she was more tentative about lessons and was a little more fearful. She didn't want to jump, whereas last year she didn't have as much of a problem. But I am proud of her for trying and doing it.


On her last class, she was the only one who came to class. The other two kids didn't show up so she pretty much had a private lesson with two instructors.

Doing great floating on her back.

Our little swimmer. Kick, kick, kick....
Swimming 2013-0628 from Sherylle White on Vimeo.
A little tentative jumper.
More swimming 2013-0628 from Sherylle White on Vimeo.
I wish we had a pool we could use regularly to get her more practice in. I am sure with more practice she will get it. I wish I had more time to have her take more lessons, but it is tough being a working mom and taking the time out every day for two weeks to get her to her lessons in the middle of the day. At this stage, I think she just needs more practice time in the water. She loves being in the water and playing around.
No comments:
Post a Comment