Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Now that she is 4

Jordyn is 4 years and 1 month old. I am still in awe that I have a 4 year old. There is so much that she can do now that she is 4....

She can dress herself in the morning. It takes some coaxing but she is fully capable of dressing herself. Although she can be quite lazy and take an hour to get dressed.

 Untitled

She goes to plays without her parents. She went to a school play with some cousins and grandma. Such a big girl.

Untitled

She already is not a fan of the dentist. She is doing pretty good in this picture, but in the end I had to hold her for the dentist to clean her teeth.

Untitled

She gardens with grandma.

Untitled

Look at the happy face flowers.

Untitled

She loves to swim at grandma's house.

Untitled

She has breakfast dates with friends. Breakfast with Isabel.

Untitled

She makes birthday cards for her friends. This one is for her BFF, Anna.

Untitled

Plays classic games with her daddy.

Untitled

She still likes to dress us. Here in a little gift from my college students who are back from studying abroad in Spain.

All that in the last month. Turning 4 and all of a sudden she is a big girl. No longer my little baby, or even a little toddler. Sigh. This is all going way to fast for me. I just need to sit and try and take each moment in.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment