Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 1: Montreal

We are in Montreal for a conference. It is a beautiful city. Check out the view from our room. 


It is nice to have my family tag along when I have to work out of town. But while I have to work, they get to play. Great for them a little sad for me. So the first day I had some work to do and they headed off for some fun adventures.

They went shopping at the largest underground mall. I started with them before I had to head off to my conference and got a little lost trying to get out. 

As I worked, I received some texts of their fun time. They went on a bus tour around the city. 



They checked out the church next to the hotel that we can see from our room. 



When I was done with the conference, I met up with them and headed to dinner. 


They had a wonderful time and I am looking forward to getting some time in Montreal toward the end of the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment