Sunday, October 20, 2013

Morning Routine Chart

Last month we began a morning routine chart. Lil J mentioned to me that she needed a new potty chart. Well, we needed to work on getting ready in the morning so I made a morning routine chart and hung it up in her room. 


Each day that she completes the chart she gets a sticker. She has been great at this and we have been doing it for four weeks. She doesn't always do it in order but I can just ask her to start her chart and remind her through the morning. I spend less time trying to get her ready in the morning and telling her what to do. It has worked really well. She often needs some help with brushing her teeth and hair but she loves being independent. And it makes the morning run a little more smoothly. Really proud of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment