As soon as she got it she wanted to wear it and wore it to school.
So the concert day was finally here. Sadly, daddy was really sick and we had an extra ticket. Luckily, Lil J's bestie, Anna, was able to take daddy's place. They were both so excited to go to their first concert together. We listened to the CD on the way out to Nokia LA Live in LA.
They couldn't wait for the concert to start. When the music started they were dancing and singing along. It was so cute to watch them. We even made friends with the little girl sitting near us.
Besties forever!!
So much fun. I even knew the words to the songs and sang along. Haha. I am definitely a mom of a preschooler.
I am so glad Lil J's bestie was able to come with us and that her parents trusted me to take her. It was a fun time for the girls and I survived a concert with two 4 years old girls. I am sure this won't be last time I bring Lil J and a friend to a concert. Just a sign of good times to come.







No comments:
Post a Comment