Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 Favorite People

Last year, I interviewed Lil J and asked her who her favorite person was and she said mommy and daddy. Love it. In 2014 when I asked her the same question, she answered Matthew and Cory, her cousins. We got bumped this year. 

Matthew and Cory are brothers and daddy's cousins. They adored Jordyn. It just fills my heart and amazes me that these two boys, well I guess men, can be so kind and sweet to my little girl. They are successful and wonderful guys who treat Lil J like a princess. I love them for that. I first met them when they were just these little kids, I am very proud of them for who they have become.

With Matt. 

 
Matt is a barber, so on her last visit with him she dressed up like a barber just like her big cousin. 


Cory is an artist and he just finished painting a mural in her room. 




Isn't it beautiful. He really is so talented. 


I can see why they are her favorite people, they are both pretty awesome guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment