Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A real haircut

Lil J got her first real haircut. She's had her bangs trimmed and her hair trimmed but today Grandma gave her a real haircut. 

We didn't really have a choice since Lil J decided to cut some of her hair the other day so that she could make a soft bed for her little doll. I guess after she did it she went to her daddy to admit that she did something wrong. She knew after she did it that she had made a mistake. 

I wasn't home but this is what happened according to daddy:

"So I was taking a shower and Jordyn comes in and says, "Daddy, I don't know if your gonna be happy or mad about this, but I just cut my hair with scissors" I peek out of the shower and tell her not to cut anymore LOL I think she kinda freaked out a little bit once it was cut and in her hand."

So Grandma had to even things out. She didn't want it too short and compromised with grandma to layer the front a bit. It was definitely time for a haircut. She had some split ends and now her hair is nice and healthy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment