Monday, March 24, 2014

She is kind and caring

This morning, while dropping Lil J off at preschool and I received two compliments on her by two different teachers.

Teacher 1: She thanked me for raising such a kind and sweet girl. She has been so caring and kind to one of the kids at school who is visiting and has some special needs.

Teacher 2: She told me that she wants her to come back and be one of their college student helpers when she is older. She is very good at organizing and coordinating things.

This totally made my day!!

Last month, we had parent conferences and the teachers told me that she is really wonderful to have at the school. She is a mediator and helps the other kids to get along. She has learned how to stand-up for herself as well. It is nice to hear that she is fair and treats people equally.

I just love my girl and so glad to hear how wonderful she is when we are not there. I guess we are doing something okay. You just never know what your child is like when they are not with you, so it is nice to hear that she is a kind and caring person to others. It is nice to know that her teachers think highly of her. I truly hope that her kind and caring nature will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment