I always knew that I would love my baby. But I never knew that I would be so in love with my baby. I am so in love with my Baby Bear. Her big toothless smiles just bring such happiness in my world. Her sparkling eyes lights up my world. Her adorable face is the most beautiful and amazing face. I love my little girl more than words can even describe.
There are times when she is fussy and difficult (although she is a wonderful baby for the most part, but every baby has their moments) and I feel exhausted and deprived of sleep, yet despite that I absolutely love this little girl. I never knew that I could love someone this much. The love I have for my little Baby Bear is a love that is like no other. I don't think that there is anything she can do that would make me fall out of love.
She had only been in this world for a short 3 months and I have yet to know who she will become. What I do know is that I love Baby Bear and no matter what happens in the many years to come, I will always love her. My love for her can only grow as she grows.
I know exactly what you mean. Being a mother is a beautiful thing. I had no idea that I could love someone this much or with this intensity.
ReplyDeleteAwesome post. :)