I now only use the Moby around the house, Baby Bear always falls asleep in it. I used to use it when we would go out, but because it is a little hot to wear and a but cumbersome to put on I don't use it out of the house much anymore. As she gets heavier, I think that the Moby will be retired. It was definitely a must have for me in those early weeks; it helped me so much to get things done and put Baby Bear to sleep.

I use my Baby Hawk mei tai carrier when we are out and about since it is much easier to put on in comparison to the Moby. It is not as hot to wear, which is very nice for this Southern California girl and it comes in a lot of pretty prints. It is my pretty carrier.

I have only used the Ergo a couple of times and I love it already. I think that Papa Bear will use actually use the Ergo since it is easy to get on and off and it is not feminine looking like the mei tai. It is similar to the mei tai but instead of ties, it has buckles. I think I will use to Ergo for walks and when we are out and Baby Bear will need to be worn for longer periods of time.
Maybe, I am a little crazy to have so many baby carriers when I only have one baby, but they are awesome and Baby Bear loves being worn. It is definitely great when we are out and she gets tired of the stroller. Baby Bear is not always a fan of the stroller or the car seat but she never has a problem being worn and always falls asleep, so my 3 carriers are so worth it!!
I'm obsessed with babywearing, too. I have five carriers. Charlie has not yet learned to love being worn, but I think he will soon. (I hope, anyway.)
ReplyDelete