One year ago, I got the most wonderful news of my life: I'm gonna be a Mama Bear. Who knew that peeing on a little stick could change my life!
Today, Baby Bear had her first giggle. It was absolutely awesome. We were playing around and she was smiling her wonderful smile. I was talking to her about food and said the words "baby food" when she let out her first laugh! Who knew talking about food would be so funny to her.
Becoming a mother has been the most wonderful adventure I have ever embarked on. It is not easy but it is one challenge that I would not change for the world. I am so fortunate to have the chance to be the best mama bear that I can be. It is a lot of work being a mama, but it is work I look forward to. I am so lucky that every morning Baby Bear greets me with her smiling face. And now I have wonderful laughter in my life to listen to as well. After the sadness of the last few days, it was so wonderful to hear new laughter.
Yay for laughter! I love hearing Charlie laugh.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing!! I remember exactly the first time Sarah smiled...it was after a bath. It just absolutely melted my heart!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! can't wait to hear the giggles!
ReplyDelete