Thursday, September 1, 2011

First day of Preschool

The first day of Baby Bear's preschool. I think I was the one who was a nervous wreck. Baby Bear was excited to go to school and was all smiles.

2011-09-01_08-38-59_590

We signed in and Baby Bear immediately found the baby dolls. We then went to the playground. She found a ball.

2011-09-01_09-12-03_950

Then one of the teachers brought out some sand toys and played with some new friends.

2011-09-01_09-15-38_275

When it was time for me to leave Baby Bear was so busy playing. She gave me a hug and let me go. I was so nervous. There were no tears. As I was walking away, I noticed her wandering around the playground moaning and looking for me. I saw the teacher talk to her and comfort her. It took everything for me not to turn back and go to her.

I picked Baby Bear up at noon and she was smiling with a Popsicle in her hand. She was excited to see me and didn't want to leave. I asked her if she had fun and she said yes. She loved school. She wants to go back. All good signs. I can't believe my baby is growing up so quickly.

1 comment: