Monday, April 23, 2012

Art Show

"Art show, we're all going to an art show." Those are the lyrics to a Yo Gabba Gabba song. I guess I am a mom of a toddler. 

Sunday we went to our cousin, Cory Schnitzer's art show in Del Mar, CA. We were really excited to support him and his talents. He is a young, up and coming artist and he is really great and has really been working to make it all happen. Check out his website: http://coryschnitzer.com. We are really proud of him.

cory_art_show_edit_15

A few of his pieces at the show.

cory_art_show_edit_9 

cory_art_show_edit_11 

cory_art_show_edit_2 

cory_art_show_edit_3

My favorite piece of all.

cory_art_show_edit_24

This one was a commissioned piece and one of his newest. I love this one as well.

cory_art_show_edit_1

The artist with him proud mama (our Aunt).


cory_art_show_edit_17

The artist.

cory_art_show_edit_29

We had a nice time at the art show and enjoyed these awesome Bloody Marys. How can you go wrong with a Blood Mary like this.

cory_art_show_edit_61

Baby Bear enjoyed herself.




cory_art_show_edit_44

She especially like the koi pond, which kept her really busy. She enjoyed feeding the koi.

cory_art_show_edit_68

She even met a new little friend.

cory_art_show_edit_72

We had a wonderful time.

cory_art_show_edit_108

The show did really well and he sold half his pieces. I got an early Mother's Day present and came home with my favorite piece. Doesn't it look perfect on our living room wall.


cory_art_show_edit_112

No comments:

Post a Comment