Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter 2012

We celebrated Easter at home and a few family members and friends came by to help celebrate. Baby bear woke up Sunday morning to find that the Easter Bunny ate some of the carrots we left out and an Easter Basket.

IMG_0103

Baby Bear loves Max and Ruby as well as Olivia, so she was thrilled to find some books of her favorite characters. She especially liked her Olivia dress up figures.

IMG_0110

She then realized that the Easter Bunny had hidden some eggs throughout the house. I will post the video later.

She enjoyed her new treats from the Easter Bunny then got ready to go to church for Easter mass.

IMG_0138

After mass, we got ready to have a few family members and friends at the house. We cooked and enjoyed some good company. We had a great Easter feast.

IMG_0166

I tried a few new recipes and ideas that were inspired from pinterest (recipes are posted on my food blog).

IMG_0158

IMG_0165

IMG_0168

After our tummies were full (and an outfit change for Baby Bear), we went outside to draw on the sidewalk and have some fun with Auntie Mary.

IMG_0182

A fun and blessed day was had.

IMG_0188

I am glad I changed her out of her Easter outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment