Sunday, June 3, 2012

3 Years Old: Happy Birthday!

Today, my baby girl is officially 3. We celebrated yesterday with a huge party and spent today with a quiet and restful celebration with just the 3 of us. A little birthday fairy took the party decorations from the park and decorated the house.

IMG_1346

Yes, there were more tulle puff balls for decor. I also had made a tulle garland that was hung at the park gazebo as well.

IMG_1347

The birthday fairy also had balloons all over the living room floor. That was a busy fairy the night after a big party.

IMG_1348

Baby Bear woke up and went into the living room. From the bedroom, daddy and I heard her say "Wow, it's so beautiful." Then she ran into our room and dragged me out to see.

Untitled



Untitled 

She recognized the banner from the party at the park and the other decor. She wanted to wear her princess dress again. And this was all before 8am.

Untitled

We finally got ourselves up and ready for breakfast. With her tiara.

IMG_1364

Baby Bear's birthday breakfast request: steak and eggs. Yup, that is my girl. Basically, we shared steak and eggs and she ate half of my steak. I've heard from my parents that I was the same way. After breakfast we headed home to open her birthday presents.

She received quite a loot.

IMG_1367

She was so excited about each and every gift. That is the truth, everything was so great to her. She would say "wow, that is so beautiful." or "oh look how cute." She would "read" the cards, it was so cute to watch her and her reactions to everything.

IMG_1372

IMG_1374

IMG_1380

IMG_1384

IMG_1393

My parents gave her my old tutu. the yellow tattered top went along wiht my tutu from one of my dance recitals when I was a little girl. I started to cry when I saw that. I couldn't believe we still had that. I thought I had gotten rid of it long ago.

IMG_1390

What a wonderful day. Baby Bear really enjoyed her birthday. It was a very special birthday weekend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment