Saturday was her first class and she just could not wait. All dressed and ready for class. Doesn't she look like an angel.

Practicing a few moves before going to class.

Doesn't she look like a natural already.

We all headed to class. It was a family affair. We were all pretty excited, I don't know who was more excited; daddy and me or her. At first she was a little shy.

We weren't quite sure how it would all work out. They told me not to pay until the end of the class in case she didn't end up going into the class. I guess they have done this before with 3 yr. olds. It was hard to know how she would react since she would be on her own in class. But she went in with the instructor and hesitant at first, she did pretty well.

We watched from the window and it was so adorable to watch her and the other little girls twirling around. It did take Baby Bear a little while to warm up and she didn't always follow instruction, but all in all she did really well. I was so proud of our little ballerina. She said she wanted to do it again, so we signed up for 4 weeks and we will see how it all goes. I have a feeling we will be spending some time in the hallway watching her dance through the window for the several years.
No comments:
Post a Comment