Wednesday, July 11, 2012

June Facebook statuses

A little re-cap on June statuses...

June 10: Came home from Trader Joes and Jordyn asks, "did you buy me new clothes?" Told her no, but she was so happy that I did buy her rice cakes. Silly girl.

June 11: After our bedtime stories, Jordyn told daddy and me a story of her travels to Florida. Apparently, she went to Florida with a couple of her friends on a plane and went swimming and played. It was a pretty elaborate story for a 3 yr old, if you didn't know you would have thought she actually went to Florida. This kid constantly amazes me.

June 12: Some words out of the kids mouth in the last 5 minutes. "Daddy, you're not a man you're daddy"... Jordyn later picks her nose and asks her daddy "you want a taste?" She is showing her father lots of love tonight LOL

June 12: a good thing about asking Jordyn to clean up her toys before she can watch tv (other than the fact that she is kind of cleaning up) is that in the process she starts playing with her toys again and forgets that she wanted to watch tv at least for a little while.

June 13: According to Jordyn, Dylan's favorite game is Sleeping. "Sleeping, that's daddy's favorite game." LOL. That sounds right to me.

June 16: Life is good. Sitting with Jordyn and Dylan with her Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Pluto stuffed toys while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. :-)

June 19: Made some French bread pizza for dinner. Daddy told Jordyn she needed to finish one more piece, she says, "but my mouth is small." lol

June 21: Jordyn told me she is going to teach me to dance ballet this morning. She told me to pliƩ, she explained with her legs windows open and windows closed. One ballet lesson and she is already the teacher, lol.

June 24: On the way home, Jordyn asked to play a game. I said no since it was time sure bed. she told me: "but I've been waiting to play for 5 yrs!" Pretty amazing considering she is only 3.

June 27: Earlier Jordyn tried to get out of a nap, she told me: "mommy, I can't take a nap. I don't have time. I have to go to Florida. I have to go on a plane, I have no time for a nap." Well she must have missed her flight since she is still napping right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment