I think I do a decent job of manaing my work-family commitments. There are definitely times when I wish I could do more with her, for example. I wish I could do another session of swim lessons like I had planned. We did one full 2 week session and took the afternoons off for 2 weeks to take her to swim lessons and have mommy-daughter time. I had planned to sign her up for another session of swim lessons, but could not make it work out for a second 2 week session. It shouldn't be a big deal because she did get to take lessons, but I feel bad and guilty about it.
From her last day of swim lessons last month.

Jumping off the diving board.

Baby Bear loved having swim lessons with her instructor Michael.
Little 3 years olds can be so challenging and so smart. She sure knows how to put on the tears and make me feel bad. She will pout and get so angry when she doesn't get her way. At the same time that she is making me feel guilty, I am pretty impressed with her intelligence and how smart she is to work so hard to get what she wants. The things she will say and do to get her way is very creative. God help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment