It is always sad when a really great vacation comes to an end. We had a great road trip and really enjoyed our family vacation. We weren't sure how it would all turn out going on vacation with a toddler, we were afraid we might have a "Griswold" adventure like in the movie, Summer Vacation. LOL. It turn out great.
It always seems that you need a vacation from the vacation. But the weekend after our vacation left no rest for the weary. I had a nice social work event at the LA Arboretum with my co-workers. We saw a concert, the Pasadena Pops, at the LA Arboretum. A great venue for some great company, yummy food, and music. Baby Bear enjoyed it as well.


The next day we had a little swimming get together with some friends.

It was a great way to beat the heat and hang out with some great friends. It is amazing that I have known many of these people since high school. I love that we still get together and now the kids outnumber the adults!!


No comments:
Post a Comment