Papa George was pretty excited too. He wrote on the sidewalk with chalk ready for Baby Bear. He was wanted to see her off.


Daddy came with us to meet the teachers since he couldn't make it to the Open House the day before. When it came time for Daddy and I to leave, she barely even said goodbye. I had to get her to take a quick picture with me, but she was more interested in playing.

When I picked her up at lunch time, I learned that she did have a potty accident. She was in the potty but she didn't make it in the potty. She wasn't sure who to ask to help her but she did know where the potty was. Poor sweet girl. New teachers and she just wasn't sure. Luckily she knew where the potty was since we were there at Open House. In time she will learn.
Today, she was a little clingy at drop off, but no tears and no accidents. We'll get back into the routine of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment