She immediately loved her new classroom, there was a nook filled with dress-up clothes, baby dolls, and a loft with a play kitchen. How awesome is that!! We already know how much she loves her school, she has been asking to go to school all summer. We did take her to summer school for a few weeks, but she has been so ready to be back to school on a regular schedule. I love the fact that she loves her school and that she feels so comfortable there. I love that the teachers are so excited to have her and even though they didn't have her in their class last year, some of the already know her. I love seeing her excitement when she is there to try new things and learn new things. She has already gained so much from being there last year and I know she will gain so much more this year.
To start off the year, I put together a little something to help her teachers out. A few supplies for the class to keep the teachers and the kids healthy.

And a little something for the school secretary (who does so much for all the kids, she was so great and greeted Baby Bear with a big hug) and the director of the school (who I've known for a few years and is just so kind and great with all the kids, it is so nice to see someone who loves what they do). They need to stay healthy too.

Can't wait for tomorrow and the first day of school. Let the fun and learning continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment