I had to go to NYC for a board meeting, we decided to make it a little family getaway and tacked on a few extra days to my trip and brought the family with me for some fun in the city. Some times you have to integrate and balance work and family and this was one way that we were able to do that. It was especially nice since I knew I would be traveling again in less than a week from when I would return. New York is fun city to visit. As we had a year and a half ago, we stayed in midtown Manhattan, which is a great location and happens to be close to all the work events that I had to attend.
It was nice to go to NYC and not have to try and cram a bunch of sightseeing in since we had been there before as a family. Our cousin, Matt, join us on our trip as well. Our first day in NYC, we headed to Soho and Chelsea areas. Just a relaxing day walking around and taking the beautiful day in.
Silly bear...



Walking around, we saw a clown taking a break. Even clowns need to eat.

We didn't bring a stroller or carrier with us this time around to NYC. We figured Baby Bear was big enough to walk. We sometimes forget she has little legs and so she often wanted to be carried. Luckily Daddy would give her a ride every now and then.

Thank goodness for NYC's many taxis.
No comments:
Post a Comment