Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NYC 2012: Day 4

The last day in NYC. The itinerary: Board Meeting, Working lunch, Ground Zero. I headed off to my board meeting very early while everyone was still asleep. But the view from the board room was amazing.

A gorgeous view of Central Park.

IMG_4078

IMG_4072

IMG_4070

IMG_4067

While I was working, Baby Bear, Daddy, and Matt went for their own little adventure to the Guggenheim Museum. Apparently, Baby Bear was a little naughty and tried to touch one of the Picassos, a big no-no.

They also made their way into Central Park. At one point daddy went off to the the bathroom and Baby Bear waited with Matthew. She got tired of waiting and told Matthew, "I am going to find my daddy, you wait her, okay." Um no... Matthew didn't think that was okay.

When I was finished with my work, I headed back to the hotel and we got ready to see the 9/11 Memorial. A beautiful and somber memorial.

IMG_4188

IMG_4172

IMG_4167

After a long day, it was time to head back to the hotel to pack and rest up before our early morning departure home to Cali.

IMG_4141

No comments:

Post a Comment