Monday, May 20, 2013

Eyre Faire 2013

Each year, Baby Bear's preschool has the annual fundraiser, the Eyre Faire. Baby Bear gets so excited about it. This is our second year attending this fun event. There are plenty of games for little kids and activities. It is a ton of fun for Baby Bear to see her school on the weekend.

She participated in the cake walk. She was not quite sure what she was doing but she ended up winning a cake on her first try. What fun!

Untitled

She ran around playing all the of games and even opted to get her face painted, something she has never had any interest in.

Untitled

Untitled

I'm sure her friend having her face painted didn't influence her at all.

Untitled

I bid for a Mommy and me tea party in one of the silent auctions and won. That will be a little fun summer activity for the two of us. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment