Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a perfect Mother's Day weekend. Saturday started off with a morning run and some time with my girl. Then Daddy took her to a swim party that afternoon and I had the entire afternoon to myself. I got in a little shopping and then watched a movie at home and took a nice nap. It was a perfect and what I really wanted for Mother's Day... to do nothing.

On Sunday, we got ready for a Mother's Day brunch. My sweet girl.

Untitled

My girl wanted me to open my present that morning. She hand painted a scarf for me at school. (She had told me the week before that she made me a scarf, she still needs to learn to keep surprises)

Untitled

Untitled

I tied it into a bow to wear to brunch, of course she wanted to try it on too.

Untitled

I am so truly blessed to be mommy to such a caring and kind little girl. She brightens up my life and make feel so lucky. I love being her mommy. As challenging and exhausting as motherhood can be sometimes, it is all worth it to be mommy to my wonderful little girl. I love you my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment