Monday, May 20, 2013

Last day of preschool 2013

The end of another year of preschool. I can't believe it. I can't believe that in another year we will need to send her to kindergarten. For now, we know she has one more year of preschool left, but we do need to think about where she will go after she turns 5, yikes!!

They had a pajama party on the last day of school. With her friends...

Untitled

Baby Bear had 6 teachers in her class and they were all really great. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful teachers to teach and care for her all year. To show our appreciation for them, I got them some Yogurtland gift cards and wrapped them pretty. With our warm So Cal summers I am sure they can find use to cool down.

Untitled

Baby Bear just loves her school and has been quite sad that she is on summer break. I did sign her up for a few weeks of summer school so she will get some time with her friends. Plus her birthday party is coming up in a couple of weeks, so she will get to hang out with her little friends in no time...


No comments:

Post a Comment