Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hawaii 2013 - Day 3 and 4

Day 3 was the beginning of the conference for me. So after a workout at the local crossfit affiliate, I headed off to the Convention Center while Daddy and Lil' J went off to meet up with a friend of daddy's who lived in Honolulu and had a big truck.

Hawaii 2013

We met back at the hotel that afternoon and headed to lounge at the pool. Mai tais for mommy.

Untitled

We had a great relaxing afternoon at the pool, then got cleaned up and head over to Duke's for dinner and drinks. (No Lil J did not have a mai tai, but she did like the glass my mai tai came in)

Untitled

We enjoyed the evening and dinner with the beautiful Hawaii weather. What Tropical Storm?

Untitled

Our little Hawaiian girl. Our Hapa girl

Untitled

Me and my beauty.

Untitled

On Day 4, I worked. And yes I did attend the conference and worked.

Untitled

The nice thing about the conference was that it ended by 2pm each day, which left me plenty of time to join my family for the pool or beach in the afternoon. I could not complain about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment