Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First day of kindergarten

It's finally here! The first day of kindergarten. I can't believe we are here. 

Ready for school. 


Walking up to the school. Parking was crazy!


At drop off, the teacher welcomed each student. She have her an apple to give to me and say one last goodbye. A very thoughtful idea and a nice touch. I'm going to like this teacher.  


I handled it all pretty well, no tears just some misty, watery eyes. I took the day off and ran errands as I waited for pick up time. I was so excited to hear about how it all went. 

At pick up time. All smiles. 


It was a success. 


After school, we headed off for lunch with Papa. It was a good first day. Lil J had lots to tell us about her day. She made a new friend but didn't remember her name. She also commented that the teacher talked a lot! Haha, we're not in preschool anymore. She was happy and it was a success. A great start for the year and years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment