Friday, August 22, 2014

Last day of preschool forever

So Lil J is moving on to kindergarten in less than a week. It was sad to say goodbye to preschool. She spent the last 3 years of her life there. And it was a very special place for her. 

Her first day of preschool, 3 years ago and her last day. 


We love her preschool. She learned and developed so much in her time there. I do miss that little 2 year old who first started preschool. I love who she is now but miss her little personality as well. It all happened so quickly. 

Lil J understood and talked in class that she would not be coming back like some of the other children. She wasn't very sad but was sad that many of her friends would not be going to her same school. Some were staying and others were going to different schools. I am not too worried about her making friends, she does that pretty easily. I know she will miss her friend tremendously. 



We are excited for kindergarten and ready for it, but this preschool will hold a special place in our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment