Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Catching up on October 2014

Slowly catching up on this blog. Working on finishing up our happenings in October of last year. Why bother? Because I want Jordyn to be able to look back on this some day and remember these fun times. Plus time flies by so quickly, I want to be able to remember it all as well. I enjoy going back and looking at all that we've done. Maybe it's more for me than her. 

Well on to the rest of October...  So daddy moved him warehouse to a hangar. As he got it ready Miss Jordyn helped her daddy out. 



Of course my girl had to pose by her work. 


Daddy's apprentice. 


Oktoberfest. Yup, we are those parents that bring a kid to a drinking festival. We weren't the only ones. Plus we bring Her everywhere. 


Time with good friends. 


Almost done with October. Will recap Halloween in the next entry. Holidays deserve their own posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment